- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,555 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $303,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Security System
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Oversized, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 1251770000
- Zillow Home ID: 45057589
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $327-475K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Virginia Park home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Virginia Park homes, this home is 16% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Virginia Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.9% lower than in Tampa, and 61.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Virginia Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Virginia Park home values.
|3615 W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL||--||4||3||3,272|
|3601 W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL||$362K||3||2||2,080|
|3605 W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL||$394K||4||2.5||1,859|
|3505 S Himes Ave Tampa, FL||$272K||3||1||1,158|
|3604 W Vasconia St Tampa, FL||$658K||3||2.5||3,062|
|3606 W Vasconia St Tampa, FL||$289K||2||1||1,020|
|3609 W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL||$343K||2||1.5||1,758|
|3602 W Vasconia St Tampa, FL||$289K||3||1||1,088|
|3604 W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL||$323K||3||2||1,606|
|3608 W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL||$333K||3||2||1,601|
|3608 W Vasconia St Tampa, FL||$784K||4||3.5||3,940|
|3602 W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL||$346K||2||2||1,590|
|W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL||$372K||3||2||1,728|
|3515 W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL||$372K||3||2||1,728|
|3514 W Vasconia St Tampa, FL||$658K||4||2.5||2,926|
|3610 W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL||$600K||4||3.5||3,296|
|3613 W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL||$331K||2||2||1,500|
|3610 W Vasconia St Tampa, FL||$348K||3||1||1,587|
|3518 W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL||$326K||3||2||1,581|
|3605 W Kensington Ave Tampa, FL||$209K||2||1||784|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.