3604 2nd Dr NE, Bradenton, FL 342083 beds, 2 baths, 2,429 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,505
- Price/sqft: $1
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 588 sqft
- 24 Hour Availability,Long Lease Terms Available,Pet Friendly,Professionally Managed,Recently Remodeled
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,429 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1093900858
- Zillow Home ID: 54707099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3604 2nd Drive Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.6% greater than in Bradenton, and 251.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bradenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34208 home values.
- 204 36th St NE Bradenton, FL$259K532,689
- 3608 2nd Dr NE Bradenton, FL$246K321,926
- 36th St NE Bradenton, FL$265K321,985
- 208 36th St NE Bradenton, FL$245K542,888
- 3612 2nd Dr NE Bradenton, FL$231K422,123
- 3607 2nd Dr NE Bradenton, FL$311K322,199
- 212 36th St NE Bradenton, FL$239K321,760
- 3616 2nd Dr NE Bradenton, FL$240K321,964
- 3611 2nd Dr NE Bradenton, FL$282K321,974
- 216 36th St NE Bradenton, FL$250K321,857
- 3620 2nd Dr NE Bradenton, FL$242K322,146
- 213 36th St NE Bradenton, FL$301K43.53,372
- 3615 2nd Dr NE Bradenton, FL$226K321,664
- 228 36th St NE Bradenton, FL$357K43.52,868
- 220 36th St NE Bradenton, FL$320K322,204
- 3706 2nd Dr NE Bradenton, FL$248K432,850
- 217 36th St NE Bradenton, FL$359K221,738
- 3619 2nd Dr NE Bradenton, FL$307K321,984
- 224 36th St NE Bradenton, FL$238K321,550
- 221 36th St NE Bradenton, FL$306K322,179
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!