3605 Buckthorn Ln, Downers Grove, IL 605154 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
-Hardwood floors throughout first and second floors
-Chefs kitchen includes: Granite island and countertops, KitchenAid stainless steel appliances and Alder cabinetry
-3 fire places
-finished basement with separate laundry and storage area
-private office in lower level
-Landscape incudes lush perennials, evergreens, hostas, Japanese maple trees front, back and sides of house (low maintenance)
-Eat in kitchen
-Consistent wood blinds on all window throughout
-Quiet Cul-de-sac with space to live and play in the backyard- Clubhouse & pool (kids swim team)
-Very close to 88/294, 355 & Good Samaritan Hospital, 25 minute Metra commute to down town!
-Wonderful family neighborhood
-Grade School: Belle Aire ? Dist. 58- (Belle Aire received an Academic Excellence Award for 2012 by sustaining high performance levels on state assessments for at least three years)
-Junior High: Herrick Middle School
-High School: Downers Grove North High School- Dist. 99- (Downers Grove
North High School was listed as the 37th best high school in the state)
-Downers Grove was named 8th friendliest town in America by Forbes (Dec 2012)
-Downtown Downers Grove is a major Metra express stop- 25 minute commute to down town Union Station! The Downers Grove commuter bus stops at the corner Coralberry and Buckthorn ln.(end of the street) and can get you to and from the station in minutes.
-Taxes: approx. $8,000 yr.
-HOA: $720 yr.(includes pool, common area maintenance, gas lantern maintenance, etc.)
- Lot: 9,410 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $521,000
- Price/sqft: $186
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 0631411004
- Zillow Home ID: 4496563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3605 Buckthorn Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60515, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% higher than in Downers Grove, and 79.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60515 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60515 home values.
- 3605 Buckthorn Ln Downers Grove, IL$471K42.52,800
- 3601 Buckthorn Ln Downers Grove, IL$380K----2,490
- 3609 Buckthorn Ln Downers Grove, IL$515K----2,925
- 3551 Pomeroy Ct Downers Grove, IL$407K----2,210
- 1448 Arrow Wood Ln Downers Grove, IL$472K42.52,436
- 3550 Pomeroy Ct Downers Grove, IL$456K----3,181
- 3613 Buckthorn Ln Downers Grove, IL$365K----1,663
- 3625 Buckthorn Ln Downers Grove, IL$416K----2,468
- 3637 Buckthorn Ln Downers Grove, IL$433K----2,193
- 3541 Pomeroy Ct Downers Grove, IL$592K----2,782
- 1454 Arrow Wood Ln Downers Grove, IL$391K----2,148
- 3540 Pomeroy Ct Downers Grove, IL$486K----2,456
- 1449 Arrow Wood Ln Downers Grove, IL$434K----2,120
- 3649 Buckthorn Ln Downers Grove, IL$405K----2,132
- 3531 Pomeroy Ct Downers Grove, IL$437K----3,178
- 1455 Arrow Wood Ln Downers Grove, IL$422K----2,174
- 3530 Pomeroy Ct Downers Grove, IL$537K----3,202
- 1460 Arrow Wood Ln Downers Grove, IL$411K----2,297
- 3636 Venard Rd Downers Grove, IL$435K----2,436
- 3660 Buckthorn Ln Downers Grove, IL$496K----2,567
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!