3605 NW 176th St, Edmond, OK 730123 beds, 2 baths, 1,583 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Like new 3 bedroom, 2 bath house located in Rose Lake neighborhood.
Between May and Portland off 178th St. Easy access to Kilpatrick Turnpike, Hefner Pkwy, and downtown Edmond.
Built in 2009
Granite countertops, large living room, 2 car garage, large master with attached master bath and large walk-in closet - approximately 1,600sf.
Available for immediate showing and occupancy.
To schedule a showing or additional questions, call 405-320-3756 (8am-6pm).
- Lot: 6,380 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $157,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,583 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 208061720
- Zillow Home ID: 83073852
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3605 Nw 176th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73012, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.5% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 79.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73012 home values.
- 3609 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$175K421,798
- 3601 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$162K321,543
- 3629 NW 176th St # 0 Edmond, OK$183K42--
- 3604 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$197K322,009
- 3600 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$241K42.52,592
- 3608 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$221K322,404
- 3617 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$165K421,574
- 3612 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$242K42.52,657
- 3613 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$125K421,630
- 3616 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$224K42.52,507
- 3621 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$164K321,557
- 3620 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$174K421,700
- 3625 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$166K421,616
- 3629 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$167K421,629
- 3633 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$169K421,651
- 3540 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$253K42.52,720
- 3537 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$165K421,630
- 3536 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$255K43.252,707
- 3533 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$169K421,630
- 3532 NW 176th St Edmond, OK$233K42.52,579
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!