3605 Princess Ln, Dallas, TX 752293 beds, 2 baths, 1,802 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Mature, tree lined street in peaceful family neighborhood with immediate access to main streets. Minutes to schools, shopping. Sparkman Estates also has clubhouse and pool available.
- Newly refinished hardwood flooring throughout
- New kitchen and baths
- Stainless steel appliances
- Full Granite countertops throughout (kitchen and both baths)
- Laundry hookups
- New 'subway tile' bath
- New light fixtures
- New plumbing fixtures
- Nice sized bedrooms
- Huge back wooden deck for cooking out / entertaining
This is a very nice & clean property.
Email at email@example.com
or call Bruce at 214-755-8545
Eviction and criminal background check. Rental referances and verification of sufficient income. Credit check.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,802 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 00000588061000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26807592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3605 Princess Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Preston Hollow, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.4% lower than in Dallas, and 51.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Preston Hollow home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Preston Hollow home values.
- 3611 Princess Ln Dallas, TX$220K32.52,216
- 3571 Princess Ln Dallas, TX$257K321,913
- 3622 Duchess Trl Dallas, TX$239K321,753
- 3616 Duchess Trl Dallas, TX$241K321,847
- 3626 Duchess Trl Dallas, TX$188K321,356
- 3606 Princess Ln Dallas, TX$244K421,715
- 3617 Princess Ln Dallas, TX$245K32.52,017
- 3565 Princess Ln Dallas, TX$208K321,750
- 3612 Princess Ln Dallas, TX$340K321,967
- 3632 Duchess Trl Dallas, TX$228K321,852
- 3612 Duchess Trl Dallas, TX$224K321,727
- 3566 Princess Ln Dallas, TX$278K321,859
- 3618 Princess Ln Dallas, TX$258K321,860
- 3623 Princess Ln Dallas, TX$229K321,878
- 3559 Princess Ln Dallas, TX$285K322,210
- 3621 Duchess Trl Dallas, TX$202K321,561
- 3636 Duchess Trl Dallas, TX$270K322,044
- 3606 Duchess Trl Dallas, TX$265K321,770
- 3605 Ainsworth Dr Dallas, TX$223K321,535
- 3615 Duchess Trl Dallas, TX$221K322,274
Nearby Schools in Dallas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292