3606 Edwards Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45208Studio, 2,902 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $232,500
- Price/sqft: $80
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 3 spaces, 336 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,902 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0410001007400
- Zillow Home ID: 34211200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3606 Edwards Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hyde Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.5% lower than in Cincinnati, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
- 3614 Edwards Rd APT 2 Cincinnati, OH$348K------
- 3604 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH$225K221,470
- 3602 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH$301K312,002
- 3618 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH$269K422,100
- 3620 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH$186KStudio--1,979
- 3600 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH$284K321,596
- 2710 Griffiths Ave Cincinnati, OH$205K21.52,004
- 2712 Griffiths Ave Cincinnati, OH$284K211,412
- 3624 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH$248K322,100
- 2716 Griffiths Ave Cincinnati, OH$388K423,430
- 3628 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH$241K422,283
- 2709 Griffiths Ave Cincinnati, OH$252K52.52,797
- 3580 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH$205KStudio21,959
- 3630 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH$272K422,178
- 3574 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH$298K422,056
- 3615 Michigan Ave Cincinnati, OH$261K321,352
- 3614 Edwards Rd APT 1 Cincinnati, OH$349K------
- 2713 Griffiths Ave Cincinnati, OH$301K442,780
- 3615 Edwards Rd Cincinnati, OH$374K523,189
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.