3606 Montrose Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 2 baths, 1,806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Quiet! Nice place to walk about! Close to interstate accessible- yet so so quiet!Most yards are kept up as are the houses! Neighbors seem to like landscaping! Just look at the show case on the corner! Walkable to recreation center for swimming! Have all the amenities but neighborhood is understated and not often found! A gem inside!
- Lot: 8,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $103,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Partial basement
- Security System
- central air, new stove, new dishwasher, 2 new furnaces, 2 new air conditioners
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,806 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0001636014
- Zillow Home ID: 12532846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3606 Montrose Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ginter Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.4% less than in Richmond, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ginter Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ginter Park home values.
- 3608 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$143K421,526
- 3604 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$171K322,120
- 3610 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 3602 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 3600 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$184K312,258
- 3612 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$173K422,265
- 3607 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$161K32--
- 3614 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$117K41.51,212
- 3603 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$381K--24,755
- 3522 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$144K321,344
- 3605 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$199K321,525
- 3616 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$100K21918
- 3609 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$119K21.51,415
- 3607 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$134K321,427
- 3605 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$129K421,728
- 3520 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$168K--21,950
- 3613 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$200K--2.51,746
- 3603 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$160K532,284
- 3607 Moss Side Ave Richmond, VA$222K421,767
- 3620 Montrose Ave Richmond, VA$95K21862
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!