3606 Orchard Ct, Reading, PA 196063 beds, 2 baths, 1,305 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Finished basement, 253 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 81532611564186
- Zillow Home ID: 8929220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3606 Orchard Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% greater than in Reading Metro, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19606 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Reading Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19606 home values.
- 3600 Orchard Ct Reading, PA$146K311,477
- 3610 Orchard Ct Reading, PA$137K31.51,477
- 3616 Orchard Ct Reading, PA$166K421,838
- 3605 Orchard Ct Reading, PA$162K311,261
- 3614 Orchard Ct Reading, PA$135K321,477
- 3601 Orchard Ct Reading, PA$126K31.51,400
- 3609 Orchard Ct Reading, PA$145K311,458
- 71 Maci Way Reading, PA$168K32.52,112
- 73 Maci Way Reading, PA$154K32.52,112
- 75 Maci Way Reading, PA$147K32.52,112
- 77 Maci Way Reading, PA$154K32.52,112
- 79 Maci Way Reading, PA$155K32.52,112
- 81 Maci Way Reading, PA$156K32.52,112
- 83 Maci Way Reading, PA$167K32.52,112
- 85 Maci Way Reading, PA$149K32.52,112
- 87 Maci Way Reading, PA$150K32.52,112
- 89 Maci Way Reading, PA$147K32.52,112
- 91 Maci Way Reading, PA$164K332,079
- 93 Maci Way Reading, PA$168K332,079
- 3618 Orchard Ct Reading, PA$177K32.52,238
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.