- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 19 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,514 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $785,000
- Price/sqft: $198
- MLS #: 454121
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1872 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 724 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Cash, Status \ Active, Driveway \ Concrete, Heat Source \ Natural, Water \ City, Sewer \ City, Street Feature \ Concrete, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Style \ Ranch, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Tile, Family Room \ Lower Level, Family Room \ 1st Floor, Other Rooms \ Study, Trim \ Paint, Property Class \ Residential, Trim \ Maple, Interior Features \ Shades\Curtains\Shutters, Foundation \ Wood, PropType \ Residential, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Street Type \ STREET, Street Type RL \ STREET, How To Show \ Use ShowingTime for Appointment
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,032 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 31203201025000
- Zillow Home ID: 859253
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $433-779K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 50323 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Urbandale as a whole. Among 50323 homes, this home is 113.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50323, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in Urbandale, and 48.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 50323 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Urbandale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50323 home values.
|3615 131st St Urbandale, IA||$517K||4||4||3,060|
|3523 131st St Urbandale, IA||$576K||4||4.5||3,275|
|3621 131st St Urbandale, IA||$558K||4||4.5||3,321|
|13102 Timberline Dr Urbandale, IA||$458K||4||2.5||2,426|
|3517 131st St Urbandale, IA||$641K||4||4.5||3,957|
|3517 131st St Urbandale, IA||$593K||4||4.5||3,957|
|3606 131st St Urbandale, IA||$521K||5||4||3,678|
|3606 131st St Urbandale, IA||$598K||5||4||3,678|
|3703 131st St Urbandale, IA||$543K||4||4.5||2,986|
|3527 131ST St Urbandale, IA||--||--||--||--|
|13103 Timberline Dr Urbandale, IA||$548K||5||4.5||3,477|
|13108 Timberline Dr Urbandale, IA||$474K||4||4.5||2,996|
|3511 131st St Urbandale, IA||$717K||4||5||5,714|
|12924 Wilden Cir Urbandale, IA||$1.29M||7||7.5||5,325|
|3709 131st St Urbandale, IA||$492K||4||2.5||3,196|
|13106 Beechwood Dr Urbandale, IA||$514K||4||4||2,951|
|3706 131st St Urbandale, IA||$540K||4||3||4,318|
|13109 Beechwood Dr Urbandale, IA||$526K||4||3.5||3,515|
|3703 132nd Cir Urbandale, IA||$559K||4||4.5||4,051|
|13112 Timberline Dr Urbandale, IA||$445K||4||3.5||2,503|
Nearby Schools in Urbandale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!