- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3607 SW 2nd St, Des Moines, IA 503153 beds, 2 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Finished basement, 350 sqft
- Parking: 528 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 01001872000000
- Zillow Home ID: 764839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3607 Sw 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50315 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 59.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.7% greater than in Des Moines, and 94% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50315 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50315 home values.
- 3615 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA$97K321,205
- 3601 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA$80K31864
- 3617 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA$105K31864
- 100 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$96K311,034
- 3619 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA$74K311,024
- 121 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$66K21734
- 127 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$89K21720
- 115 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$107K21792
- 3701 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA$69K21720
- 3608 S Union St Des Moines, IA$109K31.5860
- 3612 S Union St Des Moines, IA$92K31864
- 3600 S Union St Des Moines, IA$99K311,422
- 3610 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA$121K31.51,392
- 205 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$91K211,217
- 204 Thornton Ave Des Moines, IA$109K311,104
- 120 Miller Ave Des Moines, IA$106K321,134
- 3618 S Union St Des Moines, IA$114K41.51,385
- 126 Miller Ave Des Moines, IA$105K31976
- 3705 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA$92K21940
- 3618 SW 2nd St Des Moines, IA$124K321,100
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.