3607 W Anderson Ave, Tampa, FL 336112 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1983 for $39,900
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: None
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1377420000
- Zillow Home ID: 45071538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3607 W Anderson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Interbay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 65.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.9% less than in Tampa, and 47.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Interbay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Interbay home values.
- 3609 W Anderson Ave Tampa, FL$123K311,392
- 3605 W Anderson Ave Tampa, FL$337K216,250
- 3603 W Anderson Ave Tampa, FL$105K21768
- 3611 W Anderson Ave Tampa, FL$103K321,156
- 6614 Interbay Blvd Tampa, FL$92K21934
- 6610 Interbay Blvd Tampa, FL$115K32760
- 6616 Interbay Blvd Tampa, FL$111K211,020
- 3600 W Anderson Ave Tampa, FL$138K42975
- 6608 Interbay Blvd Tampa, FL$94K21768
- 6409 S Himes Ave Tampa, FL$112K21768
- 3600 W Anderson Ave # 0 Tampa, FL$111KStudio--1,712
- 6618 Interbay Blvd Tampa, FL$126K321,339
- 3600 W Anderson Ave # A Tampa, FL$124K421,712
- 3604 W Anderson Ave Tampa, FL$209K431,673
- 3613 W Anderson Ave Tampa, FL$137K21816
- 6606 Interbay Blvd Tampa, FL$308K331,722
- 3606 W Anderson Ave Tampa, FL$88K11675
- 6620 Interbay Blvd Tampa, FL$119K221,318
- 3608 W Anderson Ave Tampa, FL$91K311,256
- 6604 Interbay Blvd Tampa, FL$75K21820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.