3608 Harvard Dr, Oceanside, CA 920563 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,353 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1978
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- newly updated kitchen granite countertops and refaced cabinets
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 1652924600
- Zillow Home ID: 16612986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3608 Harvard Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92056 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16% less than in Oceanside, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92056 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92056 home values.
- 3606 Harvard Dr Oceanside, CA$253K21.51,220
- 3610 Harvard Dr Oceanside, CA$249K21.51,220
- 3604 Harvard Dr Oceanside, CA$257K21.51,220
- 3614 Harvard Dr APT B Oceanside, CA$201K221,178
- 3614 Harvard Dr APT C Oceanside, CA$243K11.51,178
- 3612 Harvard Dr APT A Oceanside, CA$258K11.51,178
- 3712 Harvard Dr Oceanside, CA$361K32.51,353
- 3710 Harvard Dr Oceanside, CA$253K21.51,220
- 3714 Harvard Dr Oceanside, CA$272K221,220
- 3614 Harvard Dr APT D Oceanside, CA$241K11.51,178
- 3716 Harvard Dr Oceanside, CA$268K21.51,220
- 3614 Harvard Dr APT A Oceanside, CA$264K21.51,350
- 3706 Harvard Dr Oceanside, CA$346K32.51,353
- 3612 Harvard Dr APT B Oceanside, CA$273K21.51,350
- 3708 Harvard Dr Oceanside, CA$263K21.51,220
- 3704 Harvard Dr Oceanside, CA$343K32.51,353
- 3702 Harvard Dr Oceanside, CA$266K21.51,220
- 3612 Harvard Dr APT C Oceanside, CA$263K21.51,350
- 3612 Harvard Dr APT D Oceanside, CA$269K21.51,350
- 3616 Harvard Dr Oceanside, CA$261K221,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!