3608 Oleander Dr, San Diego, CA 92106
Sold on 12/24/13: $560,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:848 sq ft
- Lot:6,400 sqft
- Year Built:1951
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $560,000
- Heating Type:Wall
What a Charming, Cottage-Style Mid-Century Remodel by Plumosa Manor. On a Cul De Sac with Lovely Canyon and Hill-side Views and Sit-down Views of USD as well as the Sea World Fireworks, right there in your own backyard. Add on a Second Story and Imagine what the Views will be like!! Home has many updates, including Dual Pane Windows, and Remodeled Kitchen & Bathroom.
GREAT use of space: Spacious Living Room and Separate Dining Area, as well as breakfast nook in your Kitchen. Kitchen has been updated with Granite Tile Counters and Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer and Dryer are off your Kitchen, right where you step out onto your Side Patio. Both Bedrooms are in the Back of the House and Their Windows Face the Canyon.
Surprisingly Large Backyard and Side Yards: Great Patio Space for Entertaining and BBQ?s, Plenty of Grass to Play On, and a Large Side Yard for Storing Toys, Putting a Shed, and Building a Dog-Run. The 1-Car Garage is Being Used as Living Area and You Can Easily convert it back to a Swanky Garage Space. The lot and layout of the home offer a lot of possibilities for doing a same story addition utilizing the back, side yard, and front yard area, where you will still have a lot of usable yard space, and then for building up as well. You have to come see for yourself!! This is a gem!
This home borders Plumosa Manor, and is close enough to Hyacinth that this part of the street can easily participate in Plumosa Manor Celebrations. Plumosa Manor Homes: Halloween-time receives hundreds of trick-or-treaters coming from all over San Diego, to where if you arrive after 6pm, you'll have a hard time finding parking on any of the streets in the neigborhood, and you can't drive faster than 5 miles an hour for fear of hitting someone; dozens of groups people: kids, teenagers, and adults are standing around Plumosa Park chatting and enjoying each other's company into the wee hours of the evening. Christmastime Tradition: on Christmas Eve, the homes of Plumosa Manor put luminaries out front and light them at sunset. There are many people who walk through the streets enjoying the Christmas lights and the glow of the Luminaries, which culminates at a home hosting light drinks and refreshments. All in all, this neighborhood has amazing holiday spirit.
Otherwise, throughout the year you will find people outside at the park, walking or riding around, enjoying the neighborhood and each other.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room
- Additional FeaturesCanyon View, Cul De Sac, Single Story,
- Appliances IncludedDryer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow81
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Last Remodel Year1951
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NamePlumosa Manor
- Parcel #4501811200
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16967243
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$555,674||$517K – $606K||-$6,550||$655||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,156/mo||$1.4K – $3.1K/mo||-$119||$2.54||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Loma Portal home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among Loma Portal homes, this home is valued 25.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 53.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Loma Portal market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.8% less than in San Diego, and 56% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Loma Portal home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Loma Portal home values.
Neighborhood for 3608 Oleander Drive
- 3614 Oleander Dr San Diego, CA$721K32.01,773
- 3602 Oleander Dr San Diego, CA$667K32.01,492
- 3428 Larga Cir San Diego, CA$692K32.01,462
- 3620 Oleander Dr San Diego, CA$722K32.01,671
- 3628 Oleander Dr San Diego, CA$675K21.51,077
- 3430 Larga Cir San Diego, CA$679K32.01,462
- 3436 Larga Cir San Diego, CA$712K42.01,652
- 3611 Oleander Dr San Diego, CA$740K32.01,525
- 3634 Oleander Dr San Diego, CA$1.24M33.03,114
- 3607 Oleander Dr San Diego, CA$702K21.0872
- 3615 Oleander Dr San Diego, CA$708K31.51,235
- 3623 Oleander Dr San Diego, CA$760K32.01,894
- 3419 Larga Cir San Diego, CA$832K32.02,056
- 3425 Larga Cir San Diego, CA$669K42.01,652
- 3601 Oleander Dr San Diego, CA$946K42.52,120
- 3442 Larga Cir San Diego, CA$765K42.01,652
- 3640 Oleander Dr San Diego, CA$665K21.0836
- 3413 Larga Cir San Diego, CA$686K32.01,637
- 3431 Larga Cir San Diego, CA$684K32.01,652
- 3627 Oleander Dr San Diego, CA$545K21.0861
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005