3608 Orange Ave, San Diego, CA 921042 beds, 1 bath, 624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $348,000
- Price/sqft: $558
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 624 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4472511500
- Zillow Home ID: 16958580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3608 Orange Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.1% higher than in San Diego, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92104 home values.
- 3616 Orange Ave San Diego, CA$333K21680
- 4213 36th St San Diego, CA$407K11767
- 3600 Orange Ave San Diego, CA$420K21806
- 4219-4221 36th St San Diego, CA$417K------
- 4227 36th St APT 1 San Diego, CA$173K11560
- 4227 36th St APT 3 San Diego, CA$216K21.5912
- 4227 36th St APT 2 San Diego, CA$172K11528
- 4227 36th St APT 4 San Diego, CA$176K11560
- 4227 36th St APT 5 San Diego, CA$210K21.5828
- 4227 36th St APT 6 San Diego, CA$210K2--850
- 4227 36th St APT 7 San Diego, CA$300K21750
- 4212 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$448K221,046
- 4212 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$489K31--
- 4204 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$408K22901
- 4214 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$675K642,629
- 4190 36th St San Diego, CA$390K21720
- 4212 36th St San Diego, CA$384K------
- 4222 Cherokee Ave APT 7 San Diego, CA$323K32591
- 4188 36th St San Diego, CA$413K31846
- 3592 Orange Ave San Diego, CA$390K31848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.