3608 SE 130th Ave, Portland, OR 972365 beds, 3 baths, 3,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $189,500
- Price/sqft: $54
- Finished basement, 896 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 572 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,512 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1927
- Parcel #: R207719
- Zillow Home ID: 53903589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3608 Se 130th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Powellhurst Gilbert, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.3% higher than in Portland, and 15.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Powellhurst Gilbert home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Powellhurst Gilbert home values.
- 3624 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$220K311,064
- 3560 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$210K321,317
- 3640 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$189K211,111
- 3550 SE 130th Ave APT 8 Portland, OR$210K21975
- 3550 SE 130th Ave APT 10 Portland, OR$156K321,200
- 3550 SE 130th Ave APT 2 Portland, OR$159K21950
- 3550 SE 130th Ave APT 6 Portland, OR$163K21950
- 3550 SE 130th Ave APT 1 Portland, OR$220K21950
- 3550 SE 130th Ave APT 14 Portland, OR$277K21975
- 3550 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$788K351912,864
- 3550 SE 130th Ave APT 3 Portland, OR$388K21985
- 3609 SE 132nd Ave Portland, OR$162K31.51,056
- 3646 SE 130th Ave Portland, OR$236K321,117
- 3611 SE 132nd Ave Portland, OR$178K31.51,066
- 3550 SE 130th Ave APT 4 Portland, OR$226K21975
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.