3609 Gough St, Baltimore, MD 212243 beds, 3 baths, 720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 684 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $187,000
- Price/sqft: $260
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 720 sqft
- Lot depth: 57
- Lot width: 12
- Parcel #: 6312 026
- Zillow Home ID: 36561928
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3609 Gough Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highlandtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% greater than in Baltimore, and 441.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highlandtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highlandtown home values.
- 3611 Gough St Baltimore, MD$139K21864
- 3607 Gough St Baltimore, MD$138K--1864
- 3613 Gough St Baltimore, MD$126K--1720
- 3605 Gough St Baltimore, MD$164K--2.5816
- 3603 Gough St Baltimore, MD$130K--1816
- 3601 Gough St Baltimore, MD$129K21816
- 311 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$101K--21,680
- 3701 Gough St Baltimore, MD$193K321,890
- 313 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$154K221,078
- Claremont St Baltimore, MD$83K--11,222
- Gough St Baltimore, MD$139K--1.5864
- Gough St Baltimore, MD$129K--1816
- Claremont St Baltimore, MD$77K--21,904
- 315 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$136K211,762
- 3703 Gough St Baltimore, MD$127K--11,128
- 317 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$373K--32,160
- 3705 Gough St Baltimore, MD$103K--11,308
- 305 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$116K21930
- 307 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$148K--1.5930
- 301 S Conkling St Baltimore, MD$201K--32,976
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.