3609 Mason Rd, New Hill, NC 275624 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,266 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 1995 for $36,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 15.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,266 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 072003245079000
- Zillow Home ID: 6490715
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3609 Mason Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27562, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% lower than in New Hill, and 50.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27562 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27562 home values.
- 3613 Mason Rd New Hill, NC$269K--21,810
- 3216 Old Hwy 1 NC$142K--2--
- 7012 Oakville Ln New Hill, NC$362K--32,437
- 3701 Mason Rd New Hill, NC$359K--23,303
- 3629 Mason Rd New Hill, NC$194K--11,436
- 3612 Mason Rd New Hill, NC$111K--1.51,377
- 3305 Old Hwy 1 NC$114K--11,393
- 3112 Old Us 1 Hwy New Hill, NC$169K--12,226
- 3717 Mason Rd New Hill, NC$111K--1982
- 3312 Whittingham Dr New Hill, NC$501K44.53,544
- 3721 Mason Rd New Hill, NC$116K--1984
- 3316 Whittingham Dr New Hill, NC$393K32.53,066
- 3712 Mason Rd New Hill, NC$428K----2,663
- 7000 Oakville Ln New Hill, NC$190K--21,512
- 3312 Whittingham Dr New Hill, NC$542K--3.54,553
- 3733 Mason Rd New Hill, NC$125K--1616
- 3720 Mason Rd New Hill, NC$109K--1888
- 3317 Whittingham Dr New Hill, NC$394K--2.52,967
- 3705 Mason Rd New Hill, NC$786K--23,028
- 3737 Mason Rd New Hill, NC$147K--21,544
Nearby Schools in New Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292