3609 Peregrine Dr, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0031990
- Zillow Home ID: 21734710
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3609 Peregrine Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.4% less than in Norman, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 3613 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$109K321,089
- 3605 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$103K321,080
- 3617 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$113K321,070
- 3608 Black Hawk Dr Norman, OK$103K321,060
- 3612 Black Hawk Dr Norman, OK$104K321,080
- 3604 Black Hawk Dr Norman, OK$108K321,119
- 3621 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$104K321,103
- 3616 Black Hawk Dr Norman, OK$111K321,207
- 3608 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$103K321,078
- 3604 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$110K321,231
- 609 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$108K321,212
- 3612 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$110K321,238
- 613 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$113K321,259
- 3600 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$109K321,166
- 3616 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$109K321,211
- 605 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$150K321,503
- 3620 Black Hawk Dr Norman, OK$105K321,102
- 3625 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$110K321,212
- 3600 Black Hawk Dr Norman, OK$112K321,215
- 601 Peregrine Dr Norman, OK$110K321,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.