- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
361 Carl Bethlehem Rd SW, Bethlehem, GA 306203 beds, 2 baths, 2,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $56
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,125 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: XX076 023
- Zillow Home ID: 54553801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 361 Carl Bethlehem Road Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30620 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.2% lower than in Bethlehem, and 64.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30620 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30620 home values.
- 361 Carl Bethlehem Rd SW Bethlehem, GA$154K34.52,125
- 895 Cajon Ln Bethlehem, GA$128K321,578
- 590 Mackinaw Dr Bethlehem, GA$127K321,704
- 375 Carl Bethlehem Rd SW Bethlehem, GA$172K232,727
- 580 Mackinaw Dr Bethlehem, GA$131K--21,800
- 885 Cajon Ln Bethlehem, GA$100K32.51,550
- 890 Cajon Ln Bethlehem, GA$141K321,563
- Carl Bethlehem Rd GA--------
- Cajon Ln Bethlehem, GA$116K321,700
- 595 Mackinaw Dr Bethlehem, GA$129K--21,800
- 570 Mackinaw Dr Bethlehem, GA$111K--21,446
- 352 Carl Bethlehem Rd SW Bethlehem, GA$73K321,620
- 875 Cajon Ln Bethlehem, GA$123K321,770
- 337 Carl Bethlehem Rd SW Bethlehem, GA$70K311,198
- 560 Mackinaw Dr Bethlehem, GA$84K--21,370
- 870 Cajon Ln Bethlehem, GA$132K321,823
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292