361 Hamilton St, Albany, NY 122102 beds, 2 baths, 1,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,332 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1851
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Heating system: Hot Water, Heating system: Radiator
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 01010007602400050420000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29655315
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 361 Hamilton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% greater than in Albany, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 384 Hamilton St Albany, NY$164K422,152
- 367 Hamilton St Albany, NY$168K321,683
- 83 Dove St Albany, NY$208K422,100
- 81 Dove St Albany, NY$146K211,760
- 369 Hamilton St Albany, NY$162K322,520
- 304 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$330K323,442
- 302 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$172K32.52,394
- 79 Dove St Albany, NY$125K31.52,412
- 308 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$296K335,280
- 308 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$132K11--
- 308 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$334K335,280
- 308 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$263KStudio35,280
- 300 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$221K32.52,132
- 371 Hamilton St Albany, NY$205K332,438
- 77 Dove St Albany, NY$131K322,400
- 314 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$316K333,184
- 356 Hamilton St Albany, NY$214K631,740
- 354 Hamilton St Albany, NY$194K631,744
- 373 Hamilton St Albany, NY$140K221,788
- 75 Dove St Albany, NY$166K331,824
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!