361 Justina Dr, Oceanside, CA 920574 beds, 3 baths, 3,277 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,277 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1606010200
- Zillow Home ID: 16601230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 361 Justina Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92057 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46% greater than in Oceanside, and 9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92057 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92057 home values.
- 359 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$632K43.52,665
- 365 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$643K433,211
- 353 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$642K433,211
- 369 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$648K433,211
- 347 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$621K432,665
- 465 Sabadell Dr Oceanside, CA$611K42.52,471
- 461 Sabadell Dr Oceanside, CA$603K42.52,471
- 360 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$618K42.52,671
- 354 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$630K433,211
- 469 Sabadell Dr Oceanside, CA$636K433,277
- 341 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$637K42.52,671
- 366 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$605K42.52,471
- 348 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$640K433,211
- 372 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$643K433,211
- 473 Sabadell Dr Oceanside, CA$631K433,211
- 342 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$619K422,671
- 455 Zezere Dr Oceanside, CA$617K42.52,671
- 335 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$632K432,665
- 378 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$614K432,665
- 336 Justina Dr Oceanside, CA$634K433,211
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.