- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
361 S Walnut St, La Habra, CA 906313 beds, 2 baths, 1,129 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $351,000
- Price/sqft: $311
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,129 sqft
- Parcel #: 29803201
- Zillow Home ID: 25361901
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 361 S Walnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90631, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% lower than in La Habra, and 11.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90631 home values rise more quickly than other regions in La Habra.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90631 home values.
- 351 S Walnut St La Habra, CA$393K31.51,149
- 341 S Walnut St La Habra, CA$391K31.51,149
- 360 Chinchilla St La Habra, CA$383K31.51,149
- 350 Chinchilla St La Habra, CA$387K321,149
- 450 Portola Ave La Habra, CA$357K221,119
- 331 S Walnut St La Habra, CA$375K31.51,124
- 340 Chinchilla St La Habra, CA$382K31.51,124
- 451 W Loma Verde Ave La Habra, CA$389K321,354
- 530 W 3rd Ave La Habra, CA$408K31.51,388
- 451 Portola Ave La Habra, CA$371K321,280
- 330 Chinchilla St La Habra, CA$382K31.51,149
- 321 S Walnut St La Habra, CA$375K31.51,149
- 440 Portola Ave La Habra, CA$363K321,281
- 441 W Loma Verde Ave La Habra, CA$350K221,117
- 540 W 3rd Ave La Habra, CA$382K31.51,149
- 441 Portola Ave La Habra, CA$370K321,350
- 320 Chinchilla St La Habra, CA$407K31.51,466
- 311 S Walnut St La Habra, CA$396K31.51,124
- 506 West Third La Habra, LA$337K------
- 430 Portola Ave La Habra, CA$371K321,351
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!