3610 22nd Ave W, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 210 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $350,248
- Price/sqft: $247
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement, 380 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 2771102010
- Zillow Home ID: 48825327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3610 22nd Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% lower than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 3608 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$377K32.51,420
- 3606 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$389K32.51,420
- 3604 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$390K32.51,420
- 3602 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$388K32.51,420
- 2118 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA$418K331,140
- 3614 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA--11707
- 3612 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$269K33.51,800
- 3600 22nd Ave W Seattle, WA$389K32.51,420
- 2120 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA$397K32.51,360
- 2116 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA$406K32.51,140
- 2114 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA$402K331,450
- 3613 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$368K321,397
- 3622 22nd Ave W APT B Seattle, WA$383K21.51,100
- 3622 22nd Ave W APT C Seattle, WA$353K21.51,000
- 3622 22nd Ave W APT A Seattle, WA$372K221,000
- 3611 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$373K31.51,270
- 3619 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$459K321,820
- 3623 Gilman Ave W Seattle, WA$425K331,380
- 2110 W Ruffner St Seattle, WA$490K331,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292