3610 36th Ave S APT 3, Seattle, WA 981443 beds, 3 baths, 1,521 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Radiant
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,521 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110442785
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3610 36th Avenue S APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Genesee, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.7% higher than in Seattle, and 23.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Genesee home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Genesee home values.