3610 Angus Ln, Efland, NC 272433 beds, 3 baths, 2,315 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,315 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Propane butane
- Parcel #: 9827448366
- Zillow Home ID: 50043176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3610 Angus Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27243, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% less than in Efland, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27243 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Efland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27243 home values.
- 3636 Angus Ln Efland, NC$174K321,512
- 3642 Angus Ln Efland, NC$176K321,568
- 8314 Hertford Dr Efland, NC$338K332,546
- 8320 High Rock Rd Efland, NC$327K322,952
- 8504 High Rock Rd Efland, NC$141K21960
- 3648 Angus Ln Efland, NC$214K32.51,809
- 8520 High Rock Rd LOT 7 Efland, NC$148K------
- 8323 Hertford Dr Efland, NC$280K432,186
- 3728 Angus Ln Efland, NC$416K33.52,525
- 8607 High Rock Rd Efland, NC$158K311,273
- 8616 High Rock Rd Efland, NC$156K--11,146
- 8619 High Rock Rd Efland, NC$208K--12,080
- 4985 Fuller Rd Mebane, NC$144K--21,610
- 3717 Angus Ln Efland, NC$391K33.54,275
- 8115 Mcarthur Park Dr Efland, NC$159K321,288
- 8119 Mcarthur Park Dr Efland, NC$191K321,988
- 8203 Mcarthur Park Dr Efland, NC$227K222,440
- 8200 Mcarthur Park Dr Efland, NC$180K321,541
- 1100 W Nc Highway 54 Byp APT 14 Chapel Hill, NC$173K321,740
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.