- Built in 1976
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 199
- All time views: 590
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Sep 2012
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 15-14964
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 287 sqft
- Flooring: Laminate
- View: Mountain
- Access Type: Government
- Access Type: Maintained
- Features-Additional: Garage Door Opener
- Features-Additional: In City Limits
- Fuel-Type: Natural Gas
- Features-Interior: Carpet
- Sewer-Type: Public
- Water-Type: Public
- Topography: Level
- Wtrfrnt-Frontage: None
- Borough: 1A - Anchorage Municipality
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Condo Type: 4 - Townhouse Style
- Access Type: Paved
- Features-Additional: Fire Service Area
- Features-Additional: Landscaping
- Features-Additional: Paved Driveway
- Features-Additional: Road Service Area
- Garage Type: Heated
- Garage Type: Tuck Under
- Features-Interior: CO Detector(s)
- Features-Interior: Disposal
- Features-Interior: Electric
- Features-Interior: Smoke Detector(s)
- Features-Interior: Telephone
- Foundation Type: Concrete Block
- Foundation Type: Poured Concrete
- Features-Interior: Window Coverings
- Construction Type: Wood Frame
- Topography: Gently Rolling
- Features-Additional: Parkside
- Roof Type: Unknown-BTV
- Arterial: Court
- Grid # (Muni Anch): SW1739
- Zoning: R2A - Two Family Residential
- Wtrfrnt-Access Near: Estuary
- Dining room
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,521 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: 00719160003
- Zillow Home ID: 19776
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
590 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Neighborhood: Scenic Foothills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Scenic Foothills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.9% greater than in Anchorage, and 11.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Scenic Foothills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anchorage.
Nearby Schools in Anchorage
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.