3610 E Sterling Cir, Tampa, FL 336293 beds, 2 baths, 1,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
South Tampa bungalow in the Plant high school district (38th best school in nation as ranked by the Washington Post) and Roosevelt elementary school district. Quiet street with great neighbors. Walking distance to bayshore blvd, publix and the YMCA. Only minutes away from great restaurants, downtown Tampa, the airport and the malls. Beautiful wood floors, big fenced in yard, back porch and an outdoor shower. House is not in any danger of foreclosure. Long term tenants are preferred.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $265,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,102 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 1252800000
- Zillow Home ID: 45057663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3610 E Sterling Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Virginia Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.9% lower than in Tampa, and 61.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Virginia Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Virginia Park home values.
- 3612 E Sterling Cir Tampa, FL$219K211,102
- 3608 E Sterling Cir Tampa, FL$248K211,111
- 3610 E Sterling Cir # 0 Tampa, FL$191K321,100
- 3607 S Himes Ave Tampa, FL$317K321,779
- 3605 S Himes Ave Tampa, FL$256K411,876
- 3609 S Himes Ave Tampa, FL$218K211,107
- 3629 E Sterling Cir Tampa, FL$325K42.52,300
- 3614 E Sterling Cir Tampa, FL$254K211,054
- 3608 W Kensington Ave Tampa, FL$257K211,086
- 3602 W Kensington Ave Tampa, FL$296K411,172
- 3615 S Himes Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 3609 E Sterling Cir Tampa, FL$359K221,605
- 3611 S Himes Ave Tampa, FL$274K311,546
- 3615 E Sterling Cir Tampa, FL$248K311,007
- 3600 W Kensington Ave Tampa, FL$236K211,285
- 3610 W Kensington Ave Tampa, FL$257K21976
- 3607 E Sterling Cir Tampa, FL$359K41.51,829
- 3616 E Sterling Cir Tampa, FL$338K211,615
- 3608 S Himes Ave Tampa, FL$226K321,612
- 3619 E Sterling Cir Tampa, FL--211,167
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292