- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3610 Erdman Ave, Baltimore, MD 212133 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $40,501
- Finished basement, 320 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 4179F006
- Zillow Home ID: 36572000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3610 Erdman Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belaire-Edison market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18% less than in Baltimore, and 152.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Belaire-Edison home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belaire-Edison home values.
- 3612 Erdman Ave Baltimore, MD$99K321,280
- 3608 Erdman Ave Baltimore, MD$55K--21,280
- 3614 Erdman Ave Baltimore, MD$52K--21,280
- 3606 Erdman Ave Baltimore, MD$125K--31,280
- 3604 Erdman Ave Baltimore, MD$125K--31,280
- 3616 Erdman Ave Baltimore, MD$106K--31,280
- 3602 Erdman Ave Baltimore, MD$69K321,280
- 3618 Erdman Ave Baltimore, MD$129K--31,408
- 3401 Juneway Baltimore, MD$49K--21,260
- 3600 Erdman Ave Baltimore, MD$81K--21,408
- 3403 Juneway Baltimore, MD$60K--21,200
- 3600 Elmley Ave Baltimore, MD$125K--31,320
- Juneway Baltimore, MD$49K--21,260
- Juneway Baltimore, MD$47K--21,200
- Erdman Ave Baltimore, MD$52K--21,280
- Elmley Ave Baltimore, MD$71K--11,024
- Juneway Baltimore, MD$74K--21,200
- Elmley Ave Baltimore, MD$83K--21,200
- Juneway Baltimore, MD$87K--21,200
- 3405 Juneway Baltimore, MD$47K--21,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.