3610 Pilcher Ave, Nashville, TN 372094 beds, 3 baths, 2,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 90 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $146,700
- Price/sqft: $218
- MLS #: 1543958
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,872 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 375
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 10401025300
- Zillow Home ID: 41128067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3610 Pilcher Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sylvan Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.6% lower than in Nashville, and 48.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sylvan Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sylvan Park home values.
- 3612 Pilcher Ave Nashville, TN$262K221,300
- 3614 Pilcher Ave Nashville, TN$262K21867
- 3606 Pilcher Ave Nashville, TN$290K621,565
- 3604 Pilcher Ave Nashville, TN$243K31900
- 3602 Pilcher Ave Nashville, TN$608K32.52,894
- 136 37th Ave N Nashville, TN$250K21795
- 205 36th Ave N Nashville, TN$379K432,000
- 207 36th Ave N Nashville, TN$179K21810
- 209 36th Ave N Nashville, TN$204K21728
- 140 37th Ave N Nashville, TN$267K421,056
- 3600 Pilcher Ave Nashville, TN--43.52,323
- 3606 Pilcher Ave #C Nashville, TN--Studio----
- 3609 Pilcher Ave Nashville, TN$275K31900
- 142 37th Ave N Nashville, TN$262K221,200
- 142 37th Ave N Nashville, TN$118K221,200
- 3611 Pilcher Ave Nashville, TN$299K311,232
- 3607 Pilcher Ave Nashville, TN$357K211,139
- 144 37th Ave N Nashville, TN$291K421,377
- 3613 Pilcher Ave Nashville, TN$495K432,486
- 3631 Redmon St Nashville, TN$191K842,795
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.