3610 Whitehall Ct, Louisville, KY 402724 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $224,900
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,188 sqft
- Parcel #: 24-1319-0627-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73558942
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3610 Whitehall Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40272 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Valley Station, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40272 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valley Station.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40272 home values.
- 3612 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$153K131,927
- 3608 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$187K122,102
- 10105 Northridge Dr Louisville, KY$174K422,948
- 3606 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$149K--2.51,427
- 3700 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$175K------
- 3609 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$152K--2.51,350
- 3701 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$203K222,073
- 3607 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$155K31.52,207
- 3604 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$171K--1.51,423
- 3702 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$146K--21,425
- 9929 Silverwood Ln Louisville, KY$145K--1.51,582
- 9927 Silverwood Ln Louisville, KY$145K--1.51,448
- 3605 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$181K22.52,109
- 3703 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$152K--1.51,432
- 3602 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$167K31.51,989
- 10001 Silverwood Ln Louisville, KY$144K--21,781
- 3704 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$141K--1.51,269
- 9925 Silverwood Ln Louisville, KY$183K21.51,995
- 3705 Whitehall Ct Louisville, KY$185K22.52,374
- 10003 Silverwood Ln Louisville, KY$119K--11,363
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.