3611 Essex Ln, Philadelphia, PA 191143 beds, 2 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 661277200
- Zillow Home ID: 10579334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3611 Essex Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Torresdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.3% less than in Philadelphia, and 54.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Torresdale home values.
- 3609 Essex Ln Philadelphia, PA$146K311,260
- 3613 Essex Ln Philadelphia, PA$150K321,260
- 3607 Essex Ln Philadelphia, PA$143K321,260
- 3615 Essex Ln Philadelphia, PA$151K311,260
- 3605 Essex Ln Philadelphia, PA$141K311,260
- 3617 Essex Ln Philadelphia, PA$153K311,260
- 3603 Essex Ln Philadelphia, PA$138K311,260
- 3646 E Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$158K311,260
- 3648 E Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$146K311,260
- 3644 E Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$144K311,260
- 3619 Essex Ln Philadelphia, PA$152K321,260
- 3650 E Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$151K311,260
- 3642 E Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$150K31.51,260
- 3652 E Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$150K311,260
- 3621 Essex Ln Philadelphia, PA$152K311,260
- 3640 E Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$140K311,260
- 3654 E Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$166K321,260
- 3601 Essex Ln Philadelphia, PA$136K311,260
- 3638 E Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$140K311,260
- 3656 E Crown Ave Philadelphia, PA$155K311,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!