3611 Wells St, Orlando, FL 328052 beds, 1 bath, 1,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $25,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 332229902010090
- Zillow Home ID: 46246390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3611 Wells Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32805 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 62.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.7% lower than in Orlando, and 65.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32805 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32805 home values.
- 3617 Wells St Orlando, FL$73K211,440
- 1532 Mable Butler Ave Orlando, FL$77K311,230
- 1538 Mable Butler Ave Orlando, FL$67K321,339
- 1528 Mable Butler Ave Orlando, FL$38K21868
- 3605 Wells St Orlando, FL$41K311,200
- 1522 Mable Butler Ave Orlando, FL$37K21882
- 3705 Wells St Orlando, FL$52K211,149
- 1525 Riley Ave Orlando, FL$40K21918
- 1527 Riley Ave Orlando, FL$40K21720
- 1523 Riley Ave Orlando, FL$44K221,232
- 1531 Riley Ave Orlando, FL$53K311,340
- 3612 Wells St Orlando, FL$38K21810
- 1517 Riley Ave Orlando, FL$37K21912
- 1518 Mable Butler Ave Orlando, FL$39K21696
- 3608 Wells St Orlando, FL$39K21720
- 3618 Wells St Orlando, FL$80K321,671
- 3602 Wells St Orlando, FL$36K21912
- 3711 Wells St Orlando, FL$66K211,200
- 1512 Mable Butler Ave Orlando, FL$38K21912
- 3704 Wells St Orlando, FL$39K21888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.