36117 Forest St, Winchester, CA 925964 beds, 2 baths, 1,723 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $220,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 462 sqft
- Air Conditioning, Balcony/Patio, Cable/Satellite TV, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Range, Pets Allowed, Vaulted Ceilings, Washer/Dryer Hk-up, Walk-in Closets
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,723 sqft
- Parcel #: 963160017
- Zillow Home ID: 52477547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36117 Forest Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92596 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 58.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.6% higher than in Winchester, and 117.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92596 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92596 home values.
- 36127 Forest St Winchester, CA$309K322,037
- 36165 Bergen St Winchester, CA$303K421,723
- 36155 Bergen St Winchester, CA$289K321,491
- 31411 Bradford St Winchester, CA$341K432,529
- 31421 Bradford St Winchester, CA$315K421,925
- 36137 Forest St Winchester, CA$312K421,921
- 36180 Hague St Winchester, CA$303K421,850
- 31401 Bradford St Winchester, CA$336K432,123
- 31431 Bradford St Winchester, CA$317KStudio--1,715
- 36185 Corsica Cir Winchester, CA$304K421,850
- 36147 Forest St Winchester, CA$310K421,850
- 36190 Hague St Winchester, CA$299K321,685
- 31391 Bradford St Winchester, CA$312K321,715
- 36195 Corsica Cir Winchester, CA$276K321,515
- 36062 Breman Ct Winchester, CA$317K42.52,123
- 36226 Hague St Winchester, CA$280K321,322
- 36157 Forest St Winchester, CA$304K321,685
- 36061 Bergen St Winchester, CA$313K42.52,123
- 36183 Hague St Winchester, CA$275K321,491
- 36205 Corsica Cir Winchester, CA$299K321,661
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.