3612 E 3rd St, Tulsa, OK 741123 beds, 1 bath, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $74,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 210 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Spiral staircase w/gated upstairs & down; light dimmers; ceiling fans; built in entertainment center
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 43750930418170
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 22178822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3612 E 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Turner Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 47.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% higher than in Tulsa, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Turner Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Turner Park home values.
- 3614 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$59K--1800
- 3608 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$72K311,022
- 3604 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$81K--11,147
- 3617 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$56K21962
- 310 S Louisville Ave Tulsa, OK$57K--11,032
- 3535 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$86K--11,104
- 3531 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$91K31.51,446
- 233 S Knoxville Ave Tulsa, OK$89K322,062
- 314 S Louisville Ave Tulsa, OK$103K321,848
- 3524 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$75K--11,244
- 3613 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$85K11836
- 3527 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$62K--11,132
- E 3rd St Tulsa, OK----1794
- 227 S Knoxville Ave Tulsa, OK$92K--11,990
- 3519 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$106K32896
- 3518 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$58K--1794
- 223 S Knoxville Ave Tulsa, OK$72K--1840
- 3517 E 4th St Tulsa, OK$57K--11,007
- 3708 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$120K--21,532
- 3516 E 3rd St Tulsa, OK$72K211,483
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.