- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 422 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $100,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Approx SqFt Range \ 000 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 200, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12, Apx Lot Size Range \ 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Community Features \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 008 - Osborn Elementary District, Elementary School \ Longview, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Fencing \ Chain Link, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ North, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Longview, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Dirt Front, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Miscellaneous \ Flood Plain, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Other Rooms \ Separate Workshop, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ RV Parking, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Roofing \ Rolled, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,096 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 11809051
- Zillow Home ID: 7534728
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-187K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85014 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85014 homes, this home is valued 7.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.9% less than in Phoenix, and 69.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 85014 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85014 home values.
|3606 N 15th St Phoenix, AZ||$149K||3||2||1,096|
|1435 E Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$245K||4||3||2,342|
|3644 N 15th St Phoenix, AZ||$178K||4||2||1,738|
|3602 N 15th St Phoenix, AZ||$153K||--||2||1,137|
|921 E Weldon Ave APT 1 Phoenix, AZ||--||2||1||850|
|1429 E Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$148K||--||1||1,156|
|1430 E Whitton Ave Phoenix, AZ||$113K||2||1||588|
|1502 E Whitton Ave Phoenix, AZ||$191K||--||1||1,536|
|1425 E Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$120K||--||--||813|
|1426 E Whitton Ave Phoenix, AZ||$114K||2||1||739|
|3445 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$170K||--||1||1,328|
|1440 E Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$233K||4||3||1,769|
|3702 N 15th St Phoenix, AZ||$150K||--||1||1,060|
|1434 E Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$119K||1||1||781|
|1506 E Whitton Ave Phoenix, AZ||$120K||--||1||775|
|1421 E Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$117K||--||1||775|
|1430 E Weldon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$154K||2||2||1,124|
|3563 N 15th St Phoenix, AZ||$139K||--||1||1,000|
|1422 E Whitton Ave Phoenix, AZ||$128K||2||1||976|
|3446 N 14th Pl Phoenix, AZ||$182K||--||1||1,480|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!