A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This 1,069 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in a quiet Central neighborhood. This beautiful townhouse has plenty of space for the family and has been updated with ceramic and wood flooring throughout. The master suite features double doors to the patio and a walk in closet. This home is light and bright with skylights throughout and vaulted wood beam ceilings. The community pool is located close by for a hot summer day cool down. The refrigerator is included with this home. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy on June 1st. The rental rate is $895 per month and the security deposit is $995 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. Absolutely no felonies for the past 10 years. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 18 days ago
- Views: 2,507 all time views
- 40 shoppers saved this home
- Rent/sqft: $0.84
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Built in 1985
- Floor size: 1,069 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $184,000
- Parcel #: 112015280
- Zillow Home ID: 8457013
Neighborhood: Prince Tucson
|3616 N Forgeus Ave Tucson, AZ||$109K||2||2||940|
|3620 N Forgeus Ave Tucson, AZ||$107K||--||2||914|
|2619 E Prince Rd UNIT B Tucson, AZ||$90K||Studio||1||450|
|2619 E Prince Rd UNIT C Tucson, AZ||$99K||2||1||800|
|2619 E Prince Rd Tucson, AZ||$250K||8||6.5||1,850|
|3624 N Forgeus Ave Tucson, AZ||$117K||--||2||1,085|
|3613 N Forgeus Ave Tucson, AZ||$112K||--||2.5||934|
|3617 N Forgeus Ave Tucson, AZ||$111K||--||2||996|
|3621 N Forgeus Ave Tucson, AZ||$115K||2||2||1,037|
|3632 N Forgeus Ave Tucson, AZ||$124K||--||2||1,087|
|2625 E Prince Rd Tucson, AZ||$166K||4||3||1,859|
|3625 N Forgeus Ave Tucson, AZ||$111K||--||2.5||934|
|3629 N Forgeus Ave Tucson, AZ||$118K||2||1.5||1,087|
|3636 N Forgeus Ave Tucson, AZ||$117K||--||2||1,087|
|3633 N Forgeus Ave Tucson, AZ||$111K||2||2||1,000|
|3640 N Forgeus Ave Tucson, AZ||$114K||2||2||1,037|
|2610 E Prince Rd Tucson, AZ||$179K||3||1||1,396|
|3637 N Forgeus Ave # 14 Tucson, AZ||$117K||--||2||1,087|
|2631 E Prince Rd Tucson, AZ||$244K||--||1||2,697|
|2565 E Prince Rd Tucson, AZ||$244K||4||3||2,304|
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this rent for $850.
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Tucson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Thanks for using Zillow!