- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,296 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $88,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: T2749636
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Location \ Level, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Appliances Included \ Oven, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Garage Carport \ None, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Utilities \ Public Water Available, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Utilities \ Fiber Optics
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,699 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1328990000
- Zillow Home ID: 45066270
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $94-131K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Gandy-Sun Bay South home values will increase 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Gandy-Sun Bay South homes, this home is 97.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 45% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gandy-Sun Bay South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in Tampa, and 174.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gandy-Sun Bay South home values.
|3614 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL||$120K||2||1||1,142|
|3610 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL||$111K||3||1||925|
|3611 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$151K||4||2||1,439|
|3613 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$142K||2||1||1,321|
|3609 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$169K||4||2||1,393|
|3611 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL||$156K||3||2||1,095|
|3616 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL||$148K||3||1.5||1,274|
|3608 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL||$117K||2||1||960|
|3613 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL||$150K||2||1.5||1,274|
|3609 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL||$132K||2||1.5||988|
|3615 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$133K||3||1||1,244|
|3607 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$132K||2||1.5||1,194|
|3615 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL||$141K||3||1||1,250|
|3607 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL||$125K||2||1||1,141|
|3618 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL||$123K||3||1||1,004|
|3606 W Tyson Ave Tampa, FL||$129K||2||1||1,185|
|3617 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$149K||3||2||1,152|
|3612 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$175K||3||2||1,498|
|3605 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$126K||2||1||1,142|
|3614 W Wallace Ave Tampa, FL||$130K||2||1.5||988|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.