3613 Nanton Ter, Philadelphia, PA 191542 beds, 2 baths, 920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $139,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 663450100
- Zillow Home ID: 10589706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3613 Nanton Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Byberry, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% lower than in Philadelphia, and 3.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Byberry home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Byberry home values.
- 3611 Nanton Ter Philadelphia, PA$163K----920
- 3615 Nanton Ter Philadelphia, PA$166K21.5920
- 3609 Nanton Ter Philadelphia, PA$164K----920
- 3617 Nanton Ter Philadelphia, PA$145K22920
- 3607 Nanton Ter Philadelphia, PA$153K21.5920
- 3619 Nanton Ter Philadelphia, PA$170K21.5920
- 3605 Nanton Ter Philadelphia, PA$165K----920
- 3656 Genesee Dr Philadelphia, PA$140K311,368
- 3654 Genesee Dr Philadelphia, PA$141K311,368
- 3652 Genesee Dr Philadelphia, PA$163K311,368
- 3603 Nanton Ter Philadelphia, PA$165K----920
- 3650 Genesee Dr Philadelphia, PA$192K31.51,368
- 3648 Genesee Dr Philadelphia, PA$163K311,368
- 3646 Genesee Dr Philadelphia, PA$162K311,368
- 3644 Genesee Dr Philadelphia, PA$163K311,368
- 3601 Nanton Ter Philadelphia, PA$167K----920
- Genesee Dr Philadelphia, PA$172K311,368
- 3642 Genesee Dr Philadelphia, PA$184K31.51,368
- 3602 Nanton Ter Philadelphia, PA$167K----920
- 3600 Nanton Ter Philadelphia, PA$147K----920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.