- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3613 Settlers Rd, Laporte, CO 805353 beds, 1 bath, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,962 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1994 for $95,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 384 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: R0247952
- Zillow Home ID: 13925480
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3613 Settlers Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80535 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% greater than in Laporte, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80535 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Laporte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80535 home values.
- 3617 Settlers Rd Laporte, CO$164K311,114
- 3501 Post Rd Laporte, CO$185K221,588
- 3611 Post Rd Laporte, CO$182K211,309
- 3507 Post Rd Laporte, CO$182K311,360
- 3615 Post Rd Laporte, CO$185K211,588
- 4216 Janis Ct Laporte, CO$185K211,586
- 3417 Post Rd Laporte, CO$198K321,588
- 3621 Settlers Rd Laporte, CO$173K31912
- 3619 Post Rd Laporte, CO$181K31.51,309
- 4212 Janis Ct Laporte, CO$175K311,118
- 3413 Post Rd Laporte, CO$181K31.51,309
- 3610 Post Rd Laporte, CO$173K31912
- 3500 Post Rd Laporte, CO$179K211,114
- 3625 Settlers Rd Laporte, CO$179K311,118
- 3606 Post Rd Laporte, CO$183K311,309
- 4217 Janis Ct Laporte, CO$182K311,309
- 3504 Post Rd Laporte, CO$184K321,309
- 3614 Post Rd Laporte, CO$172K311,114
- 3409 Post Rd Laporte, CO$173K31912
- 3623 Post Rd Laporte, CO$172K31912
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.