3614 Anderson Rd, Coral Gables, FL 331344 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,622 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 11.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $529,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage, Sauna
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,622 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0341180050901
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 43915356
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3614 Anderson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Coral Gables market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Coral Gables, and 10.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33134 home values.
- 3608 Anderson Rd Coral Gables, FL$589K432,133
- 3618 Anderson Rd Coral Gables, FL$651K54.54,175
- 3618 Anderson Rd Coral Gables, FL$2.03M544,841
- 3615 Toledo St Coral Gables, FL$631K321,367
- 3600 Anderson Rd Coral Gables, FL$1.52M451,711
- 3611 Toledo St Coral Gables, FL$684K321,732
- 3700 Anderson Rd Coral Gables, FL$481K311,586
- 3665 Toledo St Coral Gables, FL$762K432,558
- 3601 Toledo St Coral Gables, FL$708K321,940
- 3701 Toledo St Coral Gables, FL$935K422,442
- 3615 Anderson Rd Coral Gables, FL$828K321,911
- 3611 Anderson Rd Coral Gables, FL$935K442,435
- 3704 Anderson Rd Coral Gables, FL$771K322,483
- 3625 Anderson Rd Coral Gables, FL$793K322,015
- 740 Escobar Ave Coral Gables, FL$2.71M57.55,405
- 3707 Toledo St Coral Gables, FL$821K422,685
- 3703 Anderson Rd Coral Gables, FL$1.02M55.56,127
- 3712 Anderson Rd APT 2 Coral Gables, FL$312K11654
- 3614 Anderson Rd Coral Gables, FL$508K4--2,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.