- Lot: 8,537 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 3,217 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $121,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $71
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Additional Buildings \ "Shed", Appliance Connections \ "Other", Appliances Included \ "Dishwasher", Appliances Included \ "Disposal", Appliances Included \ "Range/Oven", Basement Description \ "None", Bedroom 2 \ "Level 1", Bedroom 3 \ "Level 1", Bedroom 4 \ "Level 1", City \ Tulsa, Construction \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ "Central AC", Counter Top Material \ "Laminate", Counter Top Material \ "Other", County \ Tulsa, Den Desc \ "Level 1", Direction House Faces \ E, Energy Features \ "Ceiling Fans", Energy Features \ "Storm Doors", Exterior Features \ "Gutters", Exterior Features \ "Sidewalk", Exterior Siding \ "Full Brick", Fence \ "Full", Fence \ "Privacy", Flooring \ "Carpet", Flooring \ "Laminate", Flooring \ "Tile", Foundation \ "Slab", Garage Capacity \ 2, Garage Description \ "Attached", Grade School \ Briarglen, Hall Bath \ "Full Bath", Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ "Central", High School \ Union, Hot Water \ "Other", Interior Features \ "Cable TV Wired", Interior Features \ "Smoke Detector", Interior Fireplace Description \ "Gas Logs", Interior Fireplace Description \ "Gas Starter", Interior Fireplace Description \ "Glass Doors", Internet List \ Yes, Kitchen \ "Level 1", Lot Description \ "Mature Trees", Master Bath \ "Full Bath", Master/1st Bedroom \ "Level 1", Middle/Jr High School \ Union, Oven Description \ "Single", Patio/Deck \ "Covered Patio", Patio/Deck \ "Covered Porch", Pool on Premises \ "None", Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Range \ 14E, Range Description \ Built-in, Roof Material \ Asphalt / Fiberglass, School District \ Union (9), Sewer \ City, SqFt Source \ Court House, Status \ Pending, Street Direction \ S, Street Type \ East Avenue, Style \ Bungalow, Utility Connections Avail. \ "Other", Utility Room \ "Level 1", Water Source \ "City", Windows \ "Aluminum", Year Built Source \ Court House, Zip Code \ 74146
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,715 sqft
- Parcel #: 76480942034940
- Zillow Home ID: 22236380
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-145K.
Market guideZillow predicts 74146 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Tulsa as a whole. Among 74146 homes, this home is valued 51% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74146, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% less than in Tulsa, and 28.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 74146 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tulsa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74146 home values.
|3620 S 123rd East Ave Tulsa, OK||$165K||--||2||3,176|
|3606 S 123rd East Ave Tulsa, OK||$114K||--||2||1,458|
|12138 E 36th St Tulsa, OK||$123K||4||2.5||1,764|
|12146 E 36th Pl Tulsa, OK||$123K||--||2||1,787|
|3626 S 123rd East Ave Tulsa, OK||$125K||--||2||1,956|
|12147 E 36th Pl Tulsa, OK||$124K||--||2||1,865|
|12132 E 36th St Tulsa, OK||$118K||--||1.5||1,710|
|3613 S 123rd East Ave Tulsa, OK||$128K||3||2||1,688|
|3619 S 123rd East Ave Tulsa, OK||$113K||--||2||1,617|
|3607 S 123rd East Ave Tulsa, OK||$122K||--||2||1,741|
|12144 E 36th Pl Tulsa, OK||$116K||4||2||1,839|
|3632 S 123rd East Ave Tulsa, OK||$125K||--||2||1,761|
|3625 S 123rd East Ave Tulsa, OK||$123K||3||2||1,520|
|3601 S 123rd East Ave Tulsa, OK||$111K||--||2||1,456|
|12126 E 36th St Tulsa, OK||$121K||--||2.5||1,823|
|12141 E 37th St Tulsa, OK||$117K||3||2||1,720|
|12145 E 36th St Tulsa, OK||$109K||--||2||1,464|
|12139 E 36th St Tulsa, OK||$116K||3||2||1,430|
|3631 S 123rd East Ave Tulsa, OK||$104K||3||2||1,592|
|3631 S 123rd East Ave Tulsa, OK||$120K||3||2||1,592|
Nearby Schools in Tulsa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!