3615 Grassmere Rd, Naperville, IL 605644 beds, 4 baths, 2,822 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Then you must schedule a visit to this lovely home located just south of 95th Street and west of Rte. 59 in the Tall Grass subdivision. Served by the Naperville 204 School District, both the elementary and middle schools are within the subdivision. You will find shopping and restaurants galore, movie theaters and the public library within a few minutes drive.
Custom built in 2000; this spacious home has 4-bedrooms on the 2nd level. The master suite over looks the lovely back yard and features volume ceilings and a large, full bathroom with separate shower, whirlpool bath, double sinks and huge walk-in closet. The large, modern kitchen and breakfast room feature hardwood floors plus new granite counters and stainless appliances. The recreation room in the full, finished basement offers additional living space with a half bathroom plumbed and ready for easy addition of a shower and/or tub. Beautiful hardwood extends throughout the formal living and dining rooms. The family room is open, bright and airy with volume ceiling and skylights and features a gas start, wood burning fireplace. You will find brand new carpeting here and in the first floor den. All rooms feature high, 9-foot or volume ceilings. A convenient first floor laundry and 3-car garage completes a perfect package. And, to add even more appeal, the beautiful back yard is completely fenced and features a brick-paver patio.
The Tall Grass Subdivision features a fantastic aquatic center, sand volleyball area, concession stand, two full lighted tennis courts and beautiful clubhouse which can be rented by Tall Grass Homeowners!
Tall Grass Lightning Swim Team is a non-profit recreational swim team with the sole purpose of providing a safe, fun summer sport for the children of Tall Grass subdivision. The team is part of the Naperville Park District's swim conference, which consists of 23 other teams throughout the city.
Purchase this home now while interest rates are low and also receive free home warranty coverage for 13-months!
- Lot: 10,033 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $420,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,822 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2125738549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3615 Grassmere Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Naperville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Naperville, and 204.3% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60564 home values.
- 3619 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$568K44.13,250
- 3623 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$505K--2.52,953
- 3515 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$491K--2.52,822
- 3620 Breitwieser Ln Naperville, IL$486K--2.52,992
- 3627 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$557K433,540
- 3616 Breitwieser Ln Naperville, IL$566K--3.53,508
- 3624 Breitwieser Ln Naperville, IL$507K--33,188
- 3611 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$467K--2.53,028
- 3612 Breitwieser Ln Naperville, IL$665K--2.53,504
- 3628 Breitwieser Ln Naperville, IL$508K--2.53,187
- 3631 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$520K--2.53,096
- 3607 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$447K43.53,211
- 3608 Breitwieser Ln Naperville, IL$526K543,500
- 3632 Breitwieser Ln Naperville, IL$523K443,540
- 3619 Breitwieser Ln Naperville, IL$498K--2.53,262
- 3623 Breitwieser Ln Naperville, IL$491K--33,066
- 3615 Breitwieser Ln Naperville, IL$501K--2.53,261
- 3635 Grassmere Rd Naperville, IL$526K--3.53,171
- 3627 Breitwieser Ln Naperville, IL$422K443,006
- 3611 Breitwieser Ln Naperville, IL$470K42.52,896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.