3615 Marceline Ter, Saint Louis, MO 631162 beds, 1 bath, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $130,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1927
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 61120001900
- Zillow Home ID: 3023094
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3615 Marceline Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dutchtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100.6% greater than in Saint Louis, and 564.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 3619 Marceline Ter Saint Louis, MO$69K--22,296
- 3621 Marceline Ter Saint Louis, MO$95K--22,296
- 3618 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$61K--11,312
- 3625 Marceline Ter Saint Louis, MO$66K--22,296
- 3620 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$77K321,312
- 3614 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$47K--11,500
- 3624 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$76K--11,312
- 3600 Marceline Ter Saint Louis, MO$115K--11,752
- 3610 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$126K--43,384
- 3628 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$75K--11,158
- 3629 Marceline Ter Saint Louis, MO$73K--22,296
- 4641 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis, MO$156K------
- 3614 Marceline Ter Saint Louis, MO$57K--22,296
- 3630 Neosho St Saint Louis, MO$77K411,158
- 3616 Marceline Ter Saint Louis, MO$57K--22,296
- 3633 Marceline Ter Saint Louis, MO$76KStudio--2,296
- 3620 Marceline Ter Saint Louis, MO$105K--22,296
- Tennessee Ave Saint Louis, MO$75K--11,215
- 4657 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis, MO$139K------
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292