- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3615 Norriswood Ave, Memphis, TN 381113 beds, 1 bath, 1,282 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,021 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: May 2012 for $154,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,282 sqft
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 046002 00012
- Zillow Home ID: 42169422
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3615 Norriswood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Memphis, and 29.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 3611 Norriswood Ave Memphis, TN$184K421,905
- 3605 Norriswood Ave Memphis, TN$159K311,288
- 3616 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$107K211,088
- 3620 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$110K311,188
- 3610 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$120K311,188
- 3606 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$160K421,568
- 3626 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$120K211,292
- 3620 Norriswood Ave Memphis, TN$308K422,612
- 3602 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$136K311,412
- 3595 Norriswood Ave Memphis, TN$119K432,504
- 3596 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$146K321,422
- 3600 Norriswood Ave Memphis, TN$149K424,307
- 3590 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$113K321,308
- 3613 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$120K311,222
- 3629 Watauga Ave # N Memphis, TN$108K221,080
- 3619 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$160K311,656
- 3609 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$138K211,345
- 369 Patterson St Memphis, TN$123K432,612
- 3625 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$154K422,020
- 3605 Watauga Ave Memphis, TN$138K321,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.