- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3615 Sulphur Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631093 beds, 1 bath, 1,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,115 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,032 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 62590000900
- Zillow Home ID: 3026275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3615 Sulphur Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hampton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.8% lower than in Saint Louis, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hampton home values.
- 3619 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$111K--11,032
- 3623 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$138K311,496
- 5804 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$153K311,163
- 5808 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$160K--21,163
- 3625 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$141K--11,032
- 5809 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$161K--21,100
- 5800 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$172K--11,248
- 5812 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$159K--11,145
- 3629 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$135K--11,032
- 5813 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$161K421,075
- 5816 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$182K--11,145
- 5759 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$147K--11,150
- 3701 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$133K221,032
- 5820 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$153K--11,222
- 5817 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$140K--11,075
- 5756 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$148K--11,150
- 3705 Sulphur Ave Saint Louis, MO$146K--11,032
- 5755 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K--11,110
- 5821 Tholozan Ave Saint Louis, MO$132K--11,075
- 5824 Pernod Ave Saint Louis, MO$148K--11,175
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!