3615 W Sevilla St, Tampa, FL 336293 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,516 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Neighborhood is quiet, family oriented, and close to everything.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $347,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Pool: Child safety fence, Gunite/Concrete, in Ground w/ Spa, Screen Enclosure
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,516 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 86
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1247980000
- Zillow Home ID: 45057313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3615 W Sevilla Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Virginia Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.8% less than in Tampa, and 64.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Virginia Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Virginia Park home values.
- W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$505K32.52,516
- 3336 S Sterling Ave Tampa, FL$506K32.52,452
- 3613 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$286K211,052
- 3616 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$676K543,441
- 3702 W Griflow St Tampa, FL$354K52.51,953
- 3611 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$709K54.53,475
- 3701 W Griflow St Tampa, FL$291K211,454
- 3614 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$315K221,586
- 3614 W Corona St Tampa, FL$467K43.52,907
- 3612 W Corona St Tampa, FL$666K43.53,070
- 3701 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$291K211,242
- W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$357K331,897
- 3612 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$651K53.53,356
- 3610 W Corona St Tampa, FL$341K321,903
- 3609 W Sevilla St Tampa, FL$349K322,008
- W Corona St Tampa, FL$330K311,639
- 3704 W Griflow St Tampa, FL$309K321,365
- 3703 W Griflow St Tampa, FL$282K221,189
- 3615 W Vasconia St Tampa, FL$684K43.53,541
- 3613 W Vasconia St Tampa, FL$487K321,973
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.