3616 Becket Ln, Naperville, IL 605644 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $376,800
- Price/sqft: $135
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 470 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 0701113130050000
- Zillow Home ID: 5370611
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3616 Becket Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60564, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.5% less than in Naperville, and 85.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 60564 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60564 home values.
- 3612 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$433K--2.52,707
- 3620 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$472K42.52,884
- 3627 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$446K--2.52,751
- 3623 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$436K--2.52,726
- 3631 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$436K43.52,740
- 3608 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$464K433,450
- 3624 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$381K--32,360
- 3615 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$447K43.53,000
- 3611 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$485K--3.53,454
- 3619 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$465K43.53,048
- 3619 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$439K--2.52,730
- 3628 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$424K--2.52,719
- 3635 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$434K43.52,755
- 3523 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$514K42.53,625
- 3623 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$427K--2.52,571
- 3604 Becket Ln Naperville, IL$433K--2.52,718
- 3632 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$468K42.52,572
- 3639 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$423K53.52,542
- 3628 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$446K--32,956
- 3615 Eliot Ln Naperville, IL$448K52.52,999
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!