3616 Chagford Ln, Fayetteville, NC 283064 beds, 3 baths, 2,610 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2006 for $320,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 604 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,610 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 9494791828
- Zillow Home ID: 70594036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3616 Chagford Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28306, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% less than in Fayetteville, and 21.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28306 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28306 home values.
- 3620 Chagford Ln Fayetteville, NC$387K542,801
- 3612 Chagford Ln Fayetteville, NC$308K532,399
- 3617 Chagford Ln Fayetteville, NC$307K42.52,281
- 3624 Chagford Ln Fayetteville, NC$367K43.53,000
- 3608 Chagford Ln Fayetteville, NC$386K43.52,600
- 3621 Chagford Ln Fayetteville, NC$392K333,000
- 3625 Chagford Ln Fayetteville, NC$401K42.52,900
- 2934 Spring Moss Ln Fayetteville, NC$423K43.53,009
- 2935 Spring Moss Ln Fayetteville, NC$394K42.52,799
- 3628 Chagford Ln Fayetteville, NC$364K33.52,801
- 3604 Chagford Ln Fayetteville, NC$403K42.52,612
- 2906 Beckett Ct Fayetteville, NC$372K33.52,402
- 3600 Chagford Ln Fayetteville, NC$369K332,600
- 2931 Spring Moss Ln Fayetteville, NC$425K533,050
- 2919 W Shore Ct Fayetteville, NC$476K443,748
- 3600 Chagford Ln Fayetteville, NC$377K432,355
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.