A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $675-981K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $43.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Jose is $22,931.
Estimated value increase: $14.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in San Jose is $12,505.
Price / Tax History
? Built 1981
? Living Area 2,156 sq. ft. / Lot size 8,395 sq. ft. ? Custom-made bedroom closets in 2011
? Custom-made imported curtains & blinds
? Optimal ideal pitched roof for Solar panels
? Sprinkler system for front & back lawns
? Landscaped yards/Mature trees/Garden
? Central heating & A/C system?
* office can be used as a 4th bedroom (has a large closet, window and enclosed doors)
* custom-made closets in all bedrooms* family room with a wood-burning fireplace
* utility room with washer & dryer hookups* hardwood floors throughout; carpet in the bedrooms; tile floors in the kitchen and bathrooms
* 2 full bathrooms with granite countertops
* over-sized 2-car garage
* heating & air conditioning
* vaulted ceilings
* RV parking behind a gate on the side of the house
* side yards and backyard are gated off
* five varieties of fruit trees
* small antenna on the roof provides free over-the-air high-definition television (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, etc.)
* situated in a valley with a view of Mt. Pleasant; short neighborhood walks provide gorgeous views of the entire bay area
- Lot: 8,395 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- All time views: 4,975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $805,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $373
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 505 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 2008 Remodel included the following: ? Painted Interior/Exterior ? Tile in the kitchen
- laundry room
- and master bathroom ? New roof
- garage door
- dual pane windows and sliding doors ? New kitchen/bathroom cabinets
- counter tops
- stainless steel appliances ? Hardwood floors
- carpet for 3 bedrooms
- ventilation fans
- water ! heater
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,156 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115 ft
- Lot width: 73 ft
- Parcel #: 61233023
- Zillow Home ID: 19784609
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: East San Jose
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Mount Pleasant High (assigned)9-121.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.