3616 Story Rd, San Jose, CA 951273 beds, 2 baths, 2,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,395 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $608,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 505 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,156 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 61233023
- Zillow Home ID: 19784609
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3616 Story Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% greater than in San Jose, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3622 Story Rd San Jose, CA$753K422,041
- 3610 Story Rd San Jose, CA$651K322,041
- 1020 Feller Ave San Jose, CA$802K422,156
- 1015 Fleming Ave San Jose, CA$683K322,156
- 995 Fleming Ave San Jose, CA$487K321,152
- Feller Ave San Jose, CA$517K321,358
- 998 Feller Ave San Jose, CA$478K321,500
- 1026 Feller Ave San Jose, CA$796K322,041
- 1024 Fleming Ave San Jose, CA$577K21.5880
- 1021 Fleming Ave San Jose, CA$851K322,041
- 985 Fleming Ave San Jose, CA$530K321,766
- 994 Feller Ave San Jose, CA$437K321,358
- 3614 Story Rd San Jose, CA$944K41.52,400
- 1048 Fleming Ave San Jose, CA$590K421,155
- 3714 Marchant Ct San Jose, CA$559K421,155
- 996 Fleming Ave San Jose, CA$855K31.52,041
- 999 Feller Ave San Jose, CA$452K421,488
- 975 Fleming Ave San Jose, CA$433K321,128
- 986 Feller Ave San Jose, CA$507K421,488
- 986 Fleming Ave San Jose, CA$727K321,519
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!