3616 W 114th St, Cleveland, OH 441113 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $79,800
- Price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 280
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01903025
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33361972
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3616 W 114th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Boulevard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.6% less than in Cleveland, and 157% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help West Boulevard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Boulevard home values.
- 3620 W 114th St Cleveland, OH$63K311,094
- 3612 W 114th St Cleveland, OH$62K31.5914
- 3624 W 114th St Cleveland, OH$66K311,131
- 3608 W 114th St Cleveland, OH$69K311,356
- 3628 W 114th St Cleveland, OH$63K311,105
- 3604 W 114th St Cleveland, OH$47K211,105
- 3632 W 114th St Cleveland, OH$61K311,105
- 3636 W 114th St Cleveland, OH$58K311,105
- 11407 Thrush Ave Cleveland, OH$50K411,314
- 11411 Thrush Ave Cleveland, OH$54K311,284
- 3651 Highland Rd Cleveland, OH$61K311,297
- 11401 Thrush Ave Cleveland, OH$74K421,440
- 3647 Highland Rd Cleveland, OH$59K31.51,055
- 3655 Highland Rd Cleveland, OH$59K421,614
- 11415 Thrush Ave Cleveland, OH$55K31910
- 11419 Thrush Ave Cleveland, OH$60K311,385
- 11314 Flower Ave Cleveland, OH$54K311,311
- 3643 Highland Rd Cleveland, OH$70K31.51,233
- 3659 Highland Rd Cleveland, OH$60K311,287
- 11423 Thrush Ave Cleveland, OH$58K311,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.